The Monday hearing (3/31) to decide the future of one remaining MCCCD employee who is fighting the MCCCD administration over the security breach in 2013 was little more than a kangaroo court according to witnesses. While the District has reportedly either worked out deals or forced resignation from several employees, the whistleblower in the case; Miguel Corzo, was denied a chance to even defend himself in the Monday hearing.
- MCCCD mismanagement leads to $4 million fine
- MCCCD kept Oracle security reports from staff
- MCCCD Governing Board Elections 2014 – Maricopa Breach
- MCCCD security breach update – and then there were two
- Food for thought!
- Miguel Corzo speaks to Governing Board | Maricopa Security Breach
- Wrongful employee termination – MCCCD Security Breach
- MCCCD Security breach escalates to Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Call for FTC to intervene | MCCCD Security Breach
- The Target and the MCCCD security breach compared
- 2nd Class Action Lawsuit Filed | Billions more | MCCCD Breach
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed | Billions sought | Millions affected
- MCCCD – The Year of Living Dangerously | Under New Management
- MCCCD Security Breach – Timeline of Events
- Grievance escalated to Board – MCCCD still at risk