- The Arizona Daily Independent ‘MCCCD denies due process, fires whistleblower’
- Az Central ‘Maricopa Hacking Scandal: Same Old Excuses’
- Databreaches.net ‘MCCCD Breach: View from the underbus‘
- 3 TV – AZ Family ‘School fires IT manager who warned of breach‘
Board Members were operating with inaccurate and incomplete information
- MCCCD refuses to call Mr. Corzo’s witnesses
- MCCCD refuses to provide Mr. Corzo with public records
- MCCCD had been breaking OML laws since April 2013
- Board-established employee policies violated
- Mr. Corzo civil rights and due process violated
- Board Members silenced
- MCCCD unwilling to provide any evidence to support their accusations
- MCCCD Board Member misinformed about database ownership in Stach and Liu report. Not a single database was mentioned by name in that report.
- Famous Stach & Liu report of 2011 was a 13 page PowerPoint pointing to network and security issues. All databases in the report resided on the compromised webservers only.
- MCCCD ignores content of signed and dated IT Grievance that will hold up in Court.