Check out this new article posted by the Arizona Daily Independent.
It contains footage of the 2/25/14 Governing Board Meeting where citizens called for the Chancellor to be fired.
- MCCCD mismanagement leads to $4 million fine
- MCCCD kept Oracle security reports from staff
- MCCCD Governing Board Elections 2014 – Maricopa Breach
- MCCCD security breach update – and then there were two
- Food for thought!
- Miguel Corzo speaks to Governing Board | Maricopa Security Breach
- Wrongful employee termination – MCCCD Security Breach
- MCCCD Security breach escalates to Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Call for FTC to intervene | MCCCD Security Breach
- The Target and the MCCCD security breach compared
- 2nd Class Action Lawsuit Filed | Billions more | MCCCD Breach
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed | Billions sought | Millions affected
- MCCCD – The Year of Living Dangerously | Under New Management
- MCCCD Security Breach – Timeline of Events
- Grievance escalated to Board – MCCCD still at risk