Resources for MCCCD security breach
If you are following this case, here are a few resources to help you understand the 2013 MCCCD security breach:
- CBS 5 article and video recording - MCCCD IT Employees: ‘District knew about security concerns’
- ABC 15 article and video recording - Maricopa County Community College workers say breach warnings ignored
- AZ Republic article – Failure to address 2011 hacking tied to ’13 breach
- Office of Inadequate security article – MCCCD IT Employees: ‘District knew about security concerns’
- Arizona Daily Independent article – MCCCD ignored employees warnings, security breached
- Identity Theft Resource Center – The worst data breaches of 2013
- Arizona law firm files notice of claim over Maricopa County Community College District breach; class-action lawsuit to follow?
- MCCCD Governing Board called on to fire Chancellor
Please feel free to post comment and other resources as needed regarding the MCCCD security breach.
We would like to hear from you any thoughts, suggestions or other information you may have available on this case. Please leave a comment or contact us privately.